Saturday, December 13, 2014

throwback to Thanksgiving

I’m only a few weeks behind….

Wy and Ella with their Indian feathers.  Ella was sick that day and had to miss her Thanksgiving party.

2014-11-25 turkey (4)
Wyatt was thankful for Mommy and Daddy, my frogs, my brother and sister, my cousins, my toys, and my soft covers.  {love this}
2014-11-27 wy

Before Ella got sick, Ella’s class put turkeys in disguise so they would avoid becoming Thanksgiving dinner.  Ella got very creative and wanted her turkey to be a Knight.  It turned out very cool!

2014-11 Ella

Wilson’s class spent the week talking about the history of Thanksgiving.  And brought home all kinds of turkey art.  This one was my fave.
2014-11 will turkey

And of course, the requisite thankful turkey.  He was thankful for his cat, mom, skylanders, ham, toys, and apples.  So thankful I made the list, haha.

 2014-11 will thankful


  2014-11-27

No comments: