Friday, June 06, 2014

Ella birth stats

I’m finished* with our China blog book!!!!  It has taken over a year to work on. And I’m so excited to finally move on and be able to attempt the rest of my scrapbooks that are severely neglected!  Namely, the boys baby books.

At the same time I was working on our blog book, I worked a bit on Ella’s lifebook (her story from before we met).  And I was surprised by some of the facts I found that I didn’t have documented anywhere else.  Important “baby facts” that we normally celebrate that didn’t get celebrated on the blog yet.

ChunWei means wild spring rose.

Her nannies reported she was 6lbs, 4 oz and 18 inches long as a newborn.

Ella laughed at 3 months old.  And had delicate, fair skin, thick hair, black eyes, long eyelash, shadow dimples and has a ready smile. She is compliant, healthy, active and restless. She is very adorable.

*finished but it’s not yet printed. And I’m going to be tempted to tweak a few things.

Ella stat pageWM

No comments: