Thursday, May 15, 2014

last day of preschool

The end of the year is quickly approaching.  So many things going on….field trips, parties, picnics.  I’m having a hard time keeping up.  We totally ditched math homework this week.  I forgot to send a lunch with one kid (they were able to “borrow” and not go hungry).

I will admit I am looking forward to some lazy mornings, and no packing lunches for awhile!

Thursday is Ella’s last day (most of her class is graduating).  And Wyatt’s last day is Tuesday. 

SONY DSC
Wyatt never did learn to love preschool.  Drop off was exhausting every day.  He loved his teacher and friends, but not the fact that he was being left.  Maybe next year will be better.

Ella LOVED school.  And cannot wait to go back in August!  She wants lots of homework, it’s her favorite part. So glad this short introduction to preschool was such a success. 

 
first day-last day
Wyatt looks a bit older just 9 months later.  Where did my baby go?!

 

No comments: