Sunday, January 05, 2014

Boy(s) - a noise with dirt on it.

You wouldn’t know by the looks of this, but these pics were taken Christmas Eve.  Why Wyatt was wearing shorts, I’ll never know.  He’s starting to dress himself some days. 

Ella was running errands with Chris so it was just the boys at home.  I’m not sure what sparked this activity but they had the best time.  And I just LOVED seeing the two of them have fun together and laugh and laugh and laugh (they struggle finding a common bond some days…..).

They played this way for at least 2 hours.  I finally grabbed the camera to document the sweet moments. 

2013-013 2013-014

At some point the fun became team work…..up and over team work.
2013-015

Again, and again, and again.  Wyatt tried to help Brother out, but Will can reach the chair without a lift :)

2013-016

And this is what I got when I asked them to pose for a picture.  I love every one of them!!!

2013-017

No comments: