Wednesday, November 27, 2013

our beach adventure [part 5]

Finally finishing up our beach trip! 

Of course I wanted to attempt the traditional beach picture of the trio.  I was secretly hoping for a card worth of the Christmas card.  Thankfully, I did not have high expectations.

This was as good as it gets.

beach blog-011

Though I do love this one.

2013-11-09 beach (981)

And this one….

2013-11-09 beach (1246)edit

This was the only picture we got with all 5 of us.  You can see how successful that was….

 2013-11-09 beach (1119)

The best part, for me, were the endless opportunities to be behind the camera without the kids a)noticing, or b)caring.  Some people might not find that relaxing, but I enjoyed every second of it.  All 1200 pics of it.  But really, I just love having all these pictures of my trio when they were mostly content and happy.

SONY DSC                       SONY DSC

And LOVE experiencing a first for two of my kiddos.  Such fun!

 SONY DSC                       SONY DSC                       SONY DSC

SONY DSC

Loved spending a few days away, with all my favorite people.  And, I won’t lie, having two extra adults to play around with the kids was nice too.SONY DSC                       SONY DSC                       2013-11-09 beach (1196) 2013-11-09 beach (1228)

The kids are still, fondly, talking about the beach.  And can’t wait to go back. They love looking at the pictures and watching the video.  Just hoping we don’t have to wait 3 years before we go back next time.  

2013-11-09 beach (1206)

 

2013-11-09 beach (395)

Glad to be finished with posting the beach trip….now we can safely move into the holiday season :)

No comments: