- Making small talk to keep myself awake super early one morning I asked Will what his favorite dinosaur was. His answer: “My favorite dinosaur from the cretaceous period is the TRex but I really like the triceratops best.” (I googled, both are from the cretaceous period….)
- Will has a huge stack of animal and dinosaur flash cards, he carries them everywhere and apparently they are in a certain order: “I organized my cards by the ones that have teeth and the ones that don’t. And the ones that have horns. And then the meat eaters and leaf eaters.” There is a lot of drama when they get out of order.
- Holding his fists up to Chris “let’s box, like this, with your freckles.” He meant knuckles :)
- I keep calling Will’s super hero figures “dolls” instead of action heroes. He finally had enough and corrected me. “This is NOT a doll. It’s an action figure. They save people. Dolls don’t!”
- “I love my umbrella. But I don’t like it to get wet.”
- After 7 days of rain…raining out all the holiday fun.
W: “Momma, I think July 4th is over.”
W: “Because it’s not raining anymore.”