Tuesday, June 25, 2013

just another weekend

Pictures from last weekend. Just a typical summer weekend, in addition to it being Fathers Day weekend.

I haven’t been using my big camera at the lake, I just don’t need another thing to tote back and forth.  And all the pics start looking the same after a while.  But I did this weekend, and I’m glad because I had fun playing around.

SONY DSC

Will is doing amazing with his swimming lessons.  We still wear life jackets in the lake, but I am SO proud of how far he’s come!

blog-004

And my nearly 3 year old takes my breath away some days.  He has some amazing eyes and eyelashes!  Plus he’s the only one that will make nice, sweet faces when I point my camera in his direction.  (Funny b/c if I whip out my camera phone he immediately gets grumpy.)

SONY DSC

 

blog-005

Mimi bought Wyatt a car float, thinking it would entice him to get in the water.  No such luck.  Will thought it was great fun, until he caught me taking his picture.  He said he didn’t want anyone to know he was in a baby float. Oops.

blog-003

Wyatt, just happy in his tiny blue baby pool. I suspect this will be the last year for the pool.  I can’t imagine any of the kids will fit, or play, in it next year.

blog-001

Everyone took a jet ski ride this weekend.  Wyatt, happily, took a ride on Saturday.  But by Sunday he claimed it scared him.  He said “You ride, I sit by Poppy.”

blog-002

And a post dinner boat ride.  I had hoped one or two kids would fall asleep, but no such luck. 

Wyatt and I had fun making silly faces.  Wyatt likes you to smile really big so he can look at your teeth.

blog

Hard to believe the summer is half over, school starts in just 6 weeks!

No comments: