Monday, June 17, 2013

As a father, God has blessed me in three entirely unique ways, with three entirely unique and wonderful children. Yes, it gets chaotic at times, with three children so close in age, each one going in their own direction, each one having their own unique needs to be met. You walk through our house on any given day, and there's no telling what you might find the kids doing from one room to the next. Some would call this chaos, turn quickly and run for the door. As most people know, Julie and I prayed for children for quite some time. I still clearly recall one night years ago, when we were both feeling completely broken, praying with Julie, asking God to 'fill our empty arms'. While our prayers weren't answered right away, they definitely were answered. I know people might say we have our hands full, but I wouldn't have it any other way.