Wednesday, May 01, 2013

“The Sweating Boy” by Wilson T. (2013)

This school year has brought out an artistic side to Mister Wilson.  He started out the year barely able to make a W.  A W that took up the entire page.  And now he spends most of his days drawing or writing “notes” to people. 

Here is his most recent masterpiece.  I asked him to tell me about it and he said it was a picture of a boy sweating.  I had to ask twice to make sure I heard right. 

There’s the sun in the corner of the picture.  And then a sun on the persons head….but really that is the sweat.  And I guess he’s standing next to a tree that provides no shade.

He was so proud of this drawing that he insisted on taking it to school and giving it to his teacher, Mrs. Amy.  I only hope he told her the story behind it!

will drawiing

No comments: