Thursday, May 02, 2013

my gift to me

I asked for family pictures for Mother’s Day.  And a photographer I liked, Holly Kittle, happened to have a day of spring mini-sessions so I jumped on it. 

Finally, we would have a family picture of all FIVE of us!

Ella has pointed to our last family pic, hanging on the wall, and mentions that she is NOT in it.  Glad to finally solve that problem for her, and us.

I’ll be honest, I did not have high hopes for my crew.  The boys can turn on you in a second, and I knew that Ella would probably not give a real smile.  But just having all of our faces even pointing towards the same direction was all I wanted.  And we succeeded.  I am thrilled with the pictures!!!

DSC_0621DSC_0668DSC_0685DSC_0633

 

And the one going on our wall:

DSC_0646-2

No comments: