Sunday, April 14, 2013

Hey Pinterest, what’s for dinner?

 

My new go-to place for dinner is Pinterest.  I’m such a visual person, I’m not one to pick up a cookbook if there aren’t pictures to go with each recipe.  Pinterest to the rescue.

Here is a short list of recent favorites (more for me than you, so I can find them quickly)…..  Click the pictures or the name to go to the recipe.

I should go ahead and mention, the kids DO NOT eat most of these.  That’s the phase we are in.

 

The most recent find:  Baked Chicken Fajitas.  LOVE these.  We have tried numerous fajita recipes over the years, this is our favorite.  And easiest!  Plus you can prepare them ahead of time.

Our favorite chicken strips are by Bisquick.  But these are a close second, Ranch Chicken Strips.  SO good.  Naturally, the kids do not like them.

I wish there was a better picture, but this was the one on the site.  Not sure why I tried it, but I think I read a glowing review somewhere else and was tempted to try.  Chris has decided the No Peek Beef Tips are better than having a roast.  And you can make them ahead of time and take them out of the fridge and bake.  You just have to remember to time it right.


This is our all-time favorite discovery, Grilled Cajun Ranch Chicken.  DELICIOUS.  Not a fan of the pasta, so we just make the chicken, but it is fabulous!  Just give it time to marinate.

I just realized that most of the recipes included Ranch.  Apparently we are on a ranch kick.

The pics are not mine.  I got them off of Pinterest. 

No comments: