Thursday, February 21, 2013

say what? {wilson}

Mister Wilson has been on a roll lately (or I am paying more attention….).

  • Super early on a Saturday morning I woke up to find Ella and Will in bed with us.  Chris tugs the covers, I tug back.  Will asks what we are doing....I explain that we do not share covers very nicely.  He said “Me and my Princess Frogs never have that problem.” I was wide awake after I finished laughing at that one.
  • Aunt Michelle and Uncle Eddie teach Will’s Sunday school class periodically.  After Eddie gave the SS lesson Will looks around the circle and said "Come on everyone, let's give Uncle Eddie a hand."  The other kids looked at him like he was crazy.....no hands were given. But the adults have had a few good laughs out of it.  Will, always the encourager. 

 

SONY DSC

No comments: