Monday, January 21, 2013

be ready

We had a rare Mom and Will morning.  We had went and had breakfast and then ran errand after errand.  He was in such a good mood, rarely complaining about the boring errands we went on.  Even when we went to the craft store, which to quote WILL “it makes me crazy”.  Wandering aisle after aisle of  fabric he was so well behaved.  Out of no where he asks if there are more babies in China.  If there are boy babies.  Why they don’t have Mommies and Daddies.  Who will be their Mommy and Daddy.  And that he thinks Ella misses her China Mommy.  At some point he weaved his adoption story in there, but I have already forgotten what he asked. 

I answered the questions as simply as possible and he seemed happy with my answers.  But never did I guess this would come up on a “date” and on the fabric aisle of all places. 

I am quickly learning to always be ready with my answers.

2013-01-07 (13)

No comments: