Monday, January 14, 2013

as good as it gets

We attempted to get a family picture.  We are always needing one for our post-adoption updates.  And, we do like to document the fact that there are five of us in this family. 

These days attempting such a feat is painful, exhausting and usually unproductive.

Exhibit A, B, and C:
Actually, there are about 20-30 attempts, these were the only ones I was willing to embarrass myself share with the public.

SONY DSC                       SONY DSC

Getting 3 kids to look at the camera is nearly impossible.  And if they do look at the camera they are not all smiling.

SONY DSC

Mimi and Poppy had better results, and had to take fewer pictures.  Though the faces aren’t exactly smiling.

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

A few weeks later we attempted it again.  And well, this is as good as it gets.  No worries, I will keep trying!
This is why I have not paid for professional pictures yet….why waste good money!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Personally I LOVE your option C. Ella's hands on your heads is HILARIOUS!
I so feel your pain about family pictures...