Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Peter Pan (picture overload, vol. 1)

Will seems excited about his costume this year.  I asked him several times what he wanted to dress up as and several times we picked Peter Pan. I showed him the costume online and he excitedly chose it every time. I hesitantly made the top a few weeks ago and he got really excited but after wearing it for a few minutes he said he was ready to just be Will again.  Thankfully a few days later he asked for his hat and sword.  I put off making those in hopes of building excitement, so far it’s worked.  I finished the sword and hat during nap time Friday and he was so excited to have all of his pieces together. I think it’s safe to say this one is a keeper.

Will happily agreed to a few pictures as long as it was just Mommy & Will and in exchange for some S’s aka Skittles. (turns out he doesn’t like skittles)

He showed me all of Peter Pan’s moves and his “arrrrgh Hook” face.

2011-10-22 (29)2011-10 Oct12011-10-22 (77)

 

2011-10-22 (21)

 

2011-10-22 (55)

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Looks like Peter Pan decided his picture could be taken after all! Now you know, all you have to do to take Will's picture is let him wear his costume. 20 years from now he'll wonder why he's wearing green in all his pictures from this period in life... :)