Saturday, September 24, 2011

Sunday Snapshot {Linus, part 2}

Last year I blogged about my beloved blanket .[img0096.jpg]

And last year Wilson got his very own Patch blanket.  Will calls it his elephant blanket since the backing has elephants on it.  Will loves his blanket, but not in a Linus sort of way. He can take it or leave it.  But he will ask for it at night if he’s cold.

Now it’s time for Wyatt to have his own Patch blanket.  I searched high and low for the perfect backing fabric.  I found a few I liked but nothing that I loved as much as the elephants.  So I just decided Wyatt would also have an elephant blanket, his would be blue.  And Wyatt’s would have a satin edge.  Because Wyatt has already developed a love for satiny edges.  We’ll see if he falls in love with his blanket.  At least he has extra covers for this winter.

DSC05004

And for the record, this time around was not smoother as far as making it.  It was definitely made with a lot of love and crooked corners.  I do not think I will ever be able to make something that is truly square.  We call that love around here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wondering what Sunday Snapshot is? Visit Stefanie at NiHaoY'all for the details

Sunday Snapshot

No comments: