Wednesday, September 07, 2011

the most random of randoms….

Somehow I haven’t gotten much accomplished in my first week off.  There’s always tomorrow!  At this point I’m thinking and speaking in bullet points, so I will be posting that way as well.

  • The other day Will said “N-E-T-F-L-I-X spells RED!”  Clearly we watch a lot of Netflix.
  • Will also said, “Can you slow down please? It would make my heart extremely happy if you would drive slower.” I was going 35mph, if that.
  • While waiting in traffic on the freeway we were stopped while the other lanes were flying by, Will very upset by this said “But I just want to beat them and win.”  I guess his heart would have been extremely happy if I was going fast.
  • I noticed I have 591 songs on my ipod yet I only listen to the 26 songs on my “new” playlist.  I’ve had this playlist for a year and still have managed not to listen to the other 565 songs I own.  Clearly I’m not a good candidate for an ipod.
  • I am OBSESSED with Pinterest.  If you don’t know, it’s a online bulletin board.  Best invention ever.   Go here to for a better description of it. But I am spending too many hours discovering new projects to make and finding new things to try.
  • Wyatt decided he was ready to don the cape.  He looks like a Star Wars person. (Chris is cringing at my terminology here.  I don’t know their names, but Wyatt looks like one of those cape wearing guys.)  Not the best picture but you get the idea.  I think the paci is a nice touch too.

DSC04277

  • Wyatt has also learned out to pitch a fit.  Will did it, but he didn’t have a set move to get things started.  Wyatt has some signature moves.  Head thrown straight back causing him to fall on his rear, then he hurls himself on his side, then a face plant with his arms spread wide.  Then he sits up and screams to see if you noticed.  It’s hysterical given how predictable it is.  Not so hysterical given the frequency in which these occur. And anything can spark a fit.  So far just at home, though I’m sure my days are numbered with that.
    Here is step 1, the head throw back:

DSC04266

1 comment:

Kristi said...

LOVE Wyatt's cape! He makes a great random superhero!