I promise not to recap every single day this week
- Managed to sleep in till 11:00, felt like a teenager. (Granted, I got the boys out the door first, and then took a few calls about whether school was open and if we had power. Yes to both. Then headed back to bed.)
- Despite feeling like a teenager, I quickly realized I had “wasted” the day away like my parents use to suggest when I was actually a teenager.
- I did countless loads of laundry. And folded countless loads from my Labor Day marathon washing.
- I went to the grocery store.
- And the consignment sale (and worked a “volunteer” shift).
On to day 2!