Monday, August 08, 2011

Say What {Wilson, age 3}

Chris was teaching Will about football (flipball as Will calls it).  And he told him what a touchdown was but every time Will would yell either FLIPBALL or THUMBS DOWN.

~~~~~~~~~~

I told Will that Mimi might pick him up early one day and take him somewhere fun.  He said “like Burger King?!”.  Will’s never been to Burger King but he knows they give you toys with your burger.
(Mimi did take Will somewhere fun today, but they went to “Old MacDonald” instead.  They have toys too)

~~~~~~~~~~

I was driving and Will asked when he could drive.  I told him when he was a really big boy.  And he said “You mean when I have big feet like you?”.  I tried not to be offended by that comment

~~~~~~~~~~

“Catch me as you can!”  (instead of catch me if you can).  You’d be surprised how many times that is uttered in one night.  It’s usually preceded with “You can’t catch me!”.

~~~~~~~~~~

“Where’s my wife?”
This is also uttered more often than you’d think.  He’s referring to Noah’s wife (part of our LIttle People Ark set).  From what we know she doesn’t have a name (though if I’m wrong please correct me). Will likes to take his wife everywhere!

~~~~~~~~~~

“I need some privacy please.”  He likes to say this when he’s doing business on the potty.  I appreciate that.

~~~~~~~~~~

2011-07-28 (4)

No comments: