Wednesday, August 31, 2011

M is for aquarium

Will rarely mispronounces things but for some reason aquarium comes out as “MAquarium”.

Will & I have been quite the tourists lately.  Last week my friend Suzanne (and her brother Daniel) stopped in from CA and to see us for the day before heading to the races in Bristol. We headed out to the aquarium for a quick visit.  Will took a slower speed this visit, compared to our last visit.  He did all of the fun things like pet a stingray, a sturgeon (Will calls it an eel) and to catch a few butterflies.  He tried to attack it the first few times but quickly realized being still would attract it quicker.  He was very excited about his new friend!

2011-08-26 (4)

We just purchased membership to the aquarium so we are going to be spending a lot of time there this winter! 

And like a good friend, I did not remember to take a picture of Suzanne and me together.  She did and luckily she likes to share.

Come to think of it, I didn’t take any pictures with Aunt Lois while she was here.  Apparently I’m not quite the photographer I thought I was.

No comments: