Thursday, August 04, 2011

got kale?

It’s common knowledge that I am not an adventurous eater.  I don’t like to be picky, I try new things but I can't help it.  I think it's because I have a sensitive sense of taste or smell.  It’s just the way I am.  So the new food this week is kale. After seeing them on every morning show possible I decided to try them. I didn’t have much to lose since they are super healthy and easy to make.  Chris ended up loving them.  Though I just thought they were okay but they might grow on me.  But guess who else really likes them?  Wyatt!  They are very messy (for him).  But they are super crunchy which is his preference in food these days.  And since he's so picky he can have all he wants.
2011-08-02 (3)




















Click the chips for the recipe....

No comments: