Saturday, June 18, 2011

triple celebration

It’s time to celebrate again!

HAPPY FATHER’S DAY to Chris!

Happy Father’s Day to my dear husband.  Chris is the real-deal. Hands on. VERY involved. 
And I wouldn’t have it any other way.  He is so loving to all of us, and is loved so much in return. The three of us are so blessed to have him as the head of our home.687670023_2009-10-15 (24)
Chris & Wilson, Oct 2009

 

HAPPY FATHER’S DAY to my Daddy! aka Poppy

He is the best Dad & Poppy we could ask for. To see him light up when W & W come into the room is priceless.  Thank you for all you do for us!2011-04-09 (36)

 

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to my parents.  This is their 40th!

15c June 1971

 

I hope everyone enjoys their special day!

1 comment:

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

What sweet pictures...LOVE that first one! So sweet.