Friday, May 06, 2011

it’s the thought that counts

I’m SOOO far behind on blogging.  We have had 10 drs appts in 4 weeks.  Two kids on antibiotics in the last 2 weeks.  I’ve worked IN the office more than at home lately.  I’m finishing up a great, but time consuming photography class. And Chris & I both have had colds.  Not to mention a tornado and a few days without power.  All that to say I have some major catching up to do!  So enjoy my out-of-date/out-of-order posts over the next few days……

Will seems to be liking or at least tolerating Wyatt more these days.  He does nice things for him more often too.  Here is a sweet, unprompted moment when Wyatt dropped his paci and Will graciously picked it up and handed it back to him.  I tried to not be bothered that it fell in the bottom of the nasty wagon and got filthy before he put it back in his mouth.

2011-04 April5

No comments: